So -- looks like it's that time of year for a giveaway.
And what's yours for the taking you might ask? The illustration above was done this past Spring for postcards and I'll be giving away a print of that. Also, I'll probably throw in a few other goodies with your package, because that's how I roll.
The rules are pretty much the same as before:
1) To enter, leave a comment letting me know your favorite book. Not just the book you kind of like, I'm talking the book that you LOVE. An "I'd take it to a desert island with me/all the pages are dog-eared/I can quote random passages from memory" sort of book.
2) I'll take entries up until 11:59 PM Monday November 1 (EST).
3) No geographic restrictions; I'll mail both stateside and abroad. If you're overseas, you are responsible for any customs fees incurred.
4) The winning entry will be chosen Tuesday November 2 at random.
5) I'll announce the winner Tuesday evening. Easy peasy, right?
Break a leg!