A long weekend visiting my youngest sister in Los Angeles was just what the doctor ordered. We managed to pack a colossal amount into just a couple days, but some highlights:
* Andy Warhol (!) inside LACMA and gourmet hot dogs outside LACMA.
* Visiting the Reform School store in Silverlake.
* Riding bikes along the beach in Santa Monica
* A Back to the Future screening at the Silent Movie Theatre, which would have been cool enough in its own right, but combined with Aziz Ansari's commentary, downright epic.
* Sunshine. Eighty degree temps. A renewed belief that Spring isn't just a figment of my imagination.